What Lies Beneath
[html]

(306) OOC: I'm dead, typing this from the spirit world. And, Robert thinks she is weird. |: xD but he's being willingly nice for once! [/gasp]

She seemed to perk up when he mentioned the book, and smiled when she seemed eager for it. "There are many things book can tell us, miss Eclipse. You just have to search for them until you come across the information that you need. I found that book in one of the houses near the stables. While it is of use to me now, I hope it will serve you well."

When he asked about her sleeping habits, he found it strange that she was even out here. He never met someone that slept outside--not that he met many people in general, either-- like some wild beast. As far as he knew, all wolves were capable of better. So when the Soulstorm explained that she had been roughing it out, he shook his head side to side.

"But, that will do you no good, miss Eclipse. Sleeping outside has so many variables of dangers, and it would best for you to find a shelter as soon as possible... In fact," he stated, his words slow and precise as he thought them over, "I have nothing to do today that is of any importance. If you are free, we can look at the houses now, since I know which ones are already inhabited. Again, I highly suggest it, especially before the storms come."

He guessed it was because she was so open to him was the reason he wanted to be really helpful, but at the moment he did not think over his motives for his offering. Instead, he waited for her answer silently. He glanced at the lantern, noticing that it was flickering more than usual. "If you decide to join me or not, I will have to return home for another stick of wax. I rather not be out here without a light, miss..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread