What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 415 OOC: Well she thinks he's strange back!!

“My mother taught me to read and about most books that there are. I just didn’t know there was a book about the mood of a horse and how well it was in words. I do find that fascinating. I usually read fiction books. I like the stories as they make this life seem … well easier to live.”

She said. As he pointed out his concern she laughed a little. She didn’t want to be rude, but it was not something she heard everyday. A wolf saying it wasn’t good to be living outdoors.

“Don’t be silly where do you think we lived before we had hands? But if you insist... I suppose you can help me look for a new home.”

She said. The main reason she didn’t pick one out was because she didn’t know whos’ was who’s and though they marked their homes in one way or another it wasn’t always by scent marking. Not the kind one claimed a spot. She stood up smiling.

“I hope you don’t mind me changing first, it’s far better to go around the town on two feet.”

She didn’t normally hide but she didn’t know the customs of this pack. Ichika it wasn’t seen as offensive to change in front of family, though she didn’t care to change in front of strangers and no matter how much of a pack member this one was, he was still at least an aquaintence. She hid behind the tree to change. Her limps growing and changing form, the fur on her head grew long as her neck slimmed down and her back straightened and flattened. She untied her scarf from her neck and tied her hair up as she walked back out from behind the tree.

“The sun is almost up, you shouldn’t need a light anymore.”

Eclipse said. She didn’t think about how dark the houses would be but being a wolf she had night vision and a speck of light could easily help her see in the dark. Him being a wolf as well must have the same thing. She looked at him quizically not sure why he felt the need for a candle but she shrugged.

“Nevermind, you are helping me, you can do whatever you want.”

She said with a smile and waited for him to lead her to where he needed to go.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread