What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 378 OOC: Don't blame me blame her parents!!!!

His posture changed entirely as she walked out from behind he tree and she could see as he looked away and started taking off his coat. She tilted her head a little and took it frowning. Did they really care about dress around here? Did they not enjoy the freedom of their own fur? She sighed as she put it on and closed it. If it would make him happy she supposed.... but what about what made her happy? She shoved that thought away and gave him a pleasant smile.

“I don’t normally wear this stuff, didn’t know how hot it got.”

She blinked at the man. He was such an odd creature indeed, but she said nothing. How could he not be able to use his own night vision? Even within a house the sun can enter it and brighten any room. She shrugged and waited to follow his lead, now clothed in a strange coat she would be glad to give back as soon as they parted. She wasn’t used to such articles and this one kind of made her itch but she looked happy and wagged her tail hoping he was now comfortable with her around him. She was ready to explore and see what she could get.

“I did see that the houses were well taken care of... how is that, I see human houses all the time and they are well... they are all in bad shape, but here it seems they are near new!”

She said trying to make idle conversation with the strange man. The more she got to know him the more she wanted to just pull him out into the wilderness to show him that it was fun to be just a wolf. To frolic play, get dirty. She was one for staying clean but there were occasions when the need to let one’s hair loose was there and she allowed it and went wild. It seemed this boy barely ventured out of town. He was afraid of what the outdoors could do to him... and that the wolf body was something that needed covering. She sure hoped that the world didn’t fill with wolves who had thoughts like this.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread