What Lies Beneath
[html]
WC: 454 OOC: She's gonna cling onto his company for a while bwahahahaha

“My parents were gone when I first shifted... my shift wasn’t really worth a reward... I think my friend Anu, she let me in Crimson Dreams to live there for a whie, she saw me change, but it just... it didn’t feel like I thought it would. Like all magical and wonderful. I suppose everyone has their own reactions to the change.”

The girl said. The change itself seemed like a magical happening to her, it was so hard how a wolf could change forms in a matter of minutes, but it was a quality she liked about her and her canine companions. Without the hands that becoming a luperci gave, they wouldn’t be able to cook or garden, or even open a door. Thinking she remembered how tall the snow was and shook her head.

“No The snow was pretty tall. It went up to my fathers waist I think. He had to make a path just so I could get through until it melted.”

She said in her defense, but followed him as he spoke of small houses. She wasn’t sure she wanted a small house. Or even a big one if she was going to live alone. They seemed so lonely without her family, but she had to take chances and make sure she did what she could. She surely would need it when rains started. As much as she was a wolf staying dry was a plus. He pointed at a stone house and she tilted her head. It was nice and small.

“Can we go in and look? I wouldn’t know if i liked it just by the outside, though it is very pretty.

She said looking over at Robert. She was asking a lot she knew and he probably didn’t want to even be with her right now, though she liked the company and wanted to continue on, he did seem a bit content in showing her the houses.

“Well sleeping under a tree and outside, you can see all the stars in the sky, I’ve seen a few shooting stars as well and the noise helps me sleep sometimes. When I was in the hotel the noises of my family were soothing and I liked it, knowing I had people by me.”

She explained contently. She wondered if the boy had ever spent the night outside or if he stayed inside. In fact she had seen him briefly at the party in Casa, but other than that she had seen hide nor hair of the young man and she was usually around the town or near the fields with her horses.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread