What Lies Beneath
[html]

(442) OOC: And Robert will be all awkward turtle. >:B And, replying to this with my over-the-limit data plan on my phone cause I was impatient to get home and I lurv this thread.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." He could not imagine his first time changing without Skye or Bangle--it was unimaginable in fact. While he was excited that it was happening, the paranoid side of him would had worried that something may have went wrong, and there was not anyone there he trusted to help him if none of his family was present. But, by her words, it seemed that her first shifting was pleasant despite her lack of parental guidance. "My first shift was... strange. But in a good way, you know? To go from four legs to two feet and hands. It sure made reading a whole lot easier," he remarked with a grin, though it softened a bit as he continued, "I wish I could remember exactly how I felt when I changed. I am used to shifting now, like it's nothing, but the very first time it was, like you said, magical. But now it feels simple."

He was not sure how tall her father was, but whatever size he was, he began to realize how deep the snow was. "Oh." He had assume that it was only a couple of inches deep, but by the sounds of it, the storm was worse than he had believed. The stories that were told to him were vague at best, since he was not much interested in it, but it sounded terrible.

He glanced back at the building as she mentioned its appearance, and nodded in agreement. "I supposed it's pretty." He started to step towards the house, but took a slight pause as she spoke about sleeping outside and with her family. "I remember when me, my sister, and my mother and father slept in the same bed. It was crowded... but comforting, I guess. I felt safe." He cleared his throat mutedly, and continued to address the other comment. "I can see the stars from my window sometimes." It was a small square of the sky, barely a piece of the whole grand scheme at night, but he never really gave a thought about the real stars, only interested in the ones he read about in his books. "I never saw a shooting star before, though. It must be a wonderful sight." He wondered about it for a moment. But, he shook it from his mind; he had books that he wanted to read. He had no time for shooting stars or things like that.

"Anyway, of course we can go in. Lady's first," he stated as he walked up to the door and opened it, motioning a slight bow with the ghost of a smile upon his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread