Some things simply never change
[html]

Yay Big Grin

[Image: spacer.jpg]

A black being answered the door and gesticulated for her to follow in as he was cooking. He was rather young to be ’cooking’. This had to be Jazper, the female was one hundred percent certain. For some odd reason she had managed to miss out on Lucifer’s children, even though she and the black sub-leader had spend quite some time together, she had not met his children. The white and gray female of the newest pack in ’Souls followed him in silence into the kitchen. He had merely uttered two sentences, but already she was impressed by his politeness. Also, the second she entered her muzzle was lifted slightly into the air to taste it, and a new sensational smell entered her nostrils. This was new.

She sat down by the table and let her hands rest gently in her lap. Crimson eyes looked at the young teenager, and she smiled genuinely at him. You must me Jazper. I must say it is an honor to meet you at last. She was unsure how much Lucifer had told about her, if at all. I am Colibri, a friend of your father. Friend or more.. She let her gaze turn slightly away from the cooking wolf and smiled, imagining an adult man in black coat instead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread