J-one more tango
OOC: Want to call the leaders in your next post and then we can have a leader join after my post?

IC: Fritz could tell that his mate was upset about something but didn’t know what. Instead of asking her, however, he was a gentle support at her side, her rock when life got stormy. It took a lot to get him upset or really ruffle his feathers so he wasn’t afraid of change. He knew that some change might be painful but more often then not worked out for good. He did learn one thing about trying to start a pack: he didn’t like it. He was overly ambitious but if someone wanted him to help lead after their pack was created, then he might consider it.

The kittens apparently missed their surrogate mother and Selene scooped them up. He grinned at the sight of her being so gentle with them, imagining her holding their pups like that. His floppy ears twitched slightly as she explained where she got them. Isa? Hadley current lover that was apparently pregnant with his pups. "Do you still hate her?" He reached over and rubbed one of them on the top of the head gently.

Her words at being OK while she had him had him grinning. "I won't leave your side unless I absolutely have to. And even then, I'll hurry back to you as soon as I can." He considered his next words. "I'm kind of glad that the pirates disbanded. I'm not sure I truly want to lead. Plus, I get more time with the best, most beautiful woman in the world." He gave her a loving but still a bit playful grin.

He laughed softly at the kittens being upset about being caged. But they soon were on their way and they soon arrived at the borders of the pack that Hael told them about. He could smell a definite pack presence that smelled woody. "I think this is it. Want to call them or should I?" He was willing to do so if she didn’t want to.

Messages In This Thread