J-one more tango
[html]

D'AWWW FRITZ Big Grin so cute for a giant! :o <3

Word Count » 441

dance with the devil
don't be shy

Perhaps she left it at desperation to find a home, perhaps an instinctual impulse to settle. But not just with anyone, with her mate. The one she had tied herself to in life, the only one she pledged herself entirely to. It seemed that even others took notice of the soft glint in those brown-toned eyes whenever she glanced Fritz's way, perhaps someday she'd become an ambassador of that, about what love really proved to be. It didn't matter what age, what species, or sexuality. Nothing mattered, there seemed to be no boundaries--No grudges or judgmental attitudes to direct to anyone. It didn't matter. But with Fritz, Sel could admit the soft, squishy sensations that tricked down her spine, sped up her heartbeats...Hadley had simply been attraction, been something less permanent. But here, as corny as it sounded--Fritz was her only.

She sighed happily and lowered her large ears to half-mast as he kissed the top of her head, a small chuckle escaping her dark lips. Later-later-later-later came the echo in her mind, later she'd be able to kiss him, able to lay with him and know--Just know that she belonged, wherever he was. Her mind was fished from the gutter as  Saul spoke again, focusing her gaze towards him from her standing point beside Fritz. Vinátta sounded prosperous. Sounded fresh but still tempting all at once. It brought a smile to her face, ears still lowered in the subordinate position. She nodded quietly, not finding words to add to the green-eyed leader's speech.

As Fritz began to give the knowledge of his skills, she took some time to muster up a little bit of a referral to give. Her skills were all scattered, all a little bit too frayed to count. But the prominent few were thought up. As if pulled in, the higher-ranked one reflected on the skills. Shyly, she replied "Saul, if I may...I don't have the best skills out there, but I have a few--That I've had some time to try...I-I have some experience with swords--But mine was lost in Casa di Cavalieri after the raid we fought in...I just have my stiletto daggers right now. But, I can look after young ones I guess? I like kids...And when the time comes, I could help out or something? Maybe be a healer? I don't want to waste your time rambling Saul..." The hybrid said quickly, but still well enough to hear. Selene just wanted a home.

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread