on and on
[html]

Andara had never had any solid lessons on gods; besides the god named Poseidon that the captain had followed, she knew no others. Lilin talked about Loki for a moment, but she didn't know all of the words she used. What's a shape-shifter? she wondered. Andy considered asking, but Lilin was talking about something else, now. Another word she didn't understand; Godja. She liked the sound of it, though, and the woman's name made her curious.

The Godja's home would be hers tonight, too, Lilin explained. Andy was okay with that; perhaps she could learn some more about these strange gods that her new friend followed. Her lilac eyes were wide, swerving between their path and the taller, darker woman. Her mouth was slightly agape as she nodded her confirmation.

The scrawny girl was overwhelmed with every new prospect, and excited by them all. At least she wouldn't have to hunt tonight. And maybe not even tomorrow. One day, though, she surely would. Andy wondered just how long she would be welcome here, or how long it would take for her to want to leave. At Lilin's question, she shrugged her slim shoulders. "I don't really have any," she admitted. Surviving was all that came to mind. Maybe soon she could have more.

did i mention how much i suck? 8D you can post again if you want or i can just close it, idc either way...

<style>
.vamodara {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZpBZa.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#91463a; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; color:#250000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #250000;}
.vamodara b {color:#be817a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#250000 0px 0px 2px;}
.vamodara p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.vamodara p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #be817a; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.vamodara .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread