Only thing left
[html]
OOC: Word Count :: 300

It was strange to see Silvano knocking at his doorstep and the very sight of him brought joy to the large coal wolf, but it also brought back memories and regrets. Jazper had not left Crimson Dreams the way he wanted. If everything had gone the way he wished he would have created Casa with his mate by his side, and left a close friend near by. Instead his dreams of better protecting Crimson Dreams and his friends had ruined two of his closest relationships in his life. Ghita had left him camping in the rain and Savina had snapped at him and pushed him out even further. He adored the Marino family, it was the first family that cared his blood, but that was all in the past now. If he could do it all over again he would. Casa di Cavalieri had the strength of trained warriors but caution and care that come from many hearts of gold. “Why do you think I never shift fully down, huh?” He pointed out with a grin.

He readily ignored the horse and it’s need of attention. Although he didn’t care much for horses Vito had softened him up a little. A russle in the trees drew his attention up in time to see Alena, the barn owl who he had helped nurse to health, land. Her light brown eyes shifted from wolf to wolf. “Silvano, this is Alena. She tends to follow me around, keeps an eye on things. My friend Alyssum is trying to teach me to communicate with her but I’m no good.” He chuckled lightly. At his confession of his living arrangements the Knight nodded with a smile, “Of course, of course. The ladies here would not be good company for Giselle. They are all lovely but they know how to bite.”

He pondered over what to tell Silvano about Casa. Things were good, naturally, but he didn’t want to bore him with things like prey and the weather. “Wonderful.” He admitted finally. “Both Enzo and Tony are engaged. Enzo to a girl named Juliet Moonsong and Tony to a lady named Neela Garcia. We also recently hosted a Ball with the d’Arte pack, forming an alliance with them.” Adding as an after thought, “Aro’s gone a little nuts and has decided to keep a pet fawn. Something about killing it’s mother and it not fleeing or fighting against him.” The whole situation was very confusing to the leader. “Regardless I suppose whatever makes him happy makes me happy. How are you and your mate?”

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#7a3413; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 {background-color:#fade91; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6657/jazper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jaz1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread