[m] [aw] up in the north
[html]

(307) fkjkdlf I've had to sit on my hands and avoid posting as Draugr for liek THREE WHOLE DAYS because my post counts were all fucked up and IT WAS SO HARD I WANTED TO POST WITH DRA SO BAD ;____; and I'm gonna mark this mature now Kthxilu! 8D ALSO, pls PM and let me know if needs changing -- assumed Lea was gonna choke?

Draugr is by Haley!

Draugr had watched the fire consume Larkspur; she'd watched it leap and dance until the warm caress of morning touched smoking ash. She'd seen bloodshed and death with the attacks against her pack, but she had not killed as a part of them. Her pale eyes followed the movement of the hulking shadow, now starkly real and less a shade than ever before to Dra, and she inhaled sharply at the size of the she-wolf. Even the madwoman shrank back, though stubbornly, the woman did not step back -- she refused to acquiesce the ground she'd gained, and with a flurry of words and movement, the trader was suddenly caught, her throat in the massive shadow's hand.

Draugr hovered, a ghost of a different sorts, near the woman. She did not fear the weak kicks and flailings the trader gave when the bigger canine lifted her from the earth. The trader was thin and frail and weak, and here she faced the storms of the ocean, the winds of the tundra, the rock of the mountain. Breathless, Draugr could not tear her eyes away from the shadow and her prey.

Kill her, the silver-tinged wolfdog murmured, voice tinged with a child's plead. She could no more command the storms, winds, or rock than the scrawny tradeswoman, but she yearned to see and experience death. She wanted it free of Salsola's empty rituals, without the smoke and confusion of battle, without fire and the stink of old death. The trader's life was forfeit -- she could not defend herself from the dark shadow, she could not prevent her end. What little struggles she gave were meek and ceasing even as Draugr watched, wide-eyed, waiting for the life to go out of her in a gasp or a gout of red.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread