with trembling eyes
WC::316 OOC::Mido's wearing his brown khakis... =D

[html]

Mido moved around his den with his pack in hand; loading It with an abundance of stuff. Pencils, notebooks, lighter, rope, Kamas, knives and bo-staff… think I got everything I need. He spoke to himself as he shouldered the pack. He grabbed whatever he could imagine would make for a good time while out and about. He really only grabbed the hand carved wood staff to use as a walking stick, he didn’t imagine actually using it or practicing with it. The half and half left the sanctity of the dim candle lit caves and traveled westward. The male hovered at the edge of Anathema’s border; he gazed around before leaving the safety of the pack lands. Not feeling like trekking any part of the mountain itself, he followed along the base and just continued onward.

The multicolored mix wondered what he was after on this trip. Maybe I’ll set a trap and catch something. I could chase me down some food. Or I might find myself a pet? Hmmm…. The male’s thoughts had been bit random, when he realized how ridiculous he was he could only shake his head and chuckle. In any direction he looked, he could see nature’s reign. From a far distance ahead the hybrid could see the slight movement of another through the dense forest. Stopping in a small clearing the Anatheman wasn’t certain if he need have concern for himself. His staff was in hand and his other weapons were at easy access also. Mido stayed put and waited where he was, the smell coming from the canine wreaked of a pack he knew nothing of and yet to encounter. Hello there. He spoke loudly in the direction of the other, they were in unclaimed territory, the mix wasn’t going to start off by being rude, Anathema wasn’t soft but he was not going to start by being rude.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread