with trembling eyes
I would feel bad for Mido if I had a soul. :l But I don't so HA MIDO.
[html]
[/html]He seemed confused, which didn’t really make sense to Wraith, since she was the one who was curious about his tree-legs. Shouldn’t he have a good explanation why he was wearing leaves on his legs? Or, at least, make something up. Or maybe—and this was far more likely—he was just crazy and couldn’t explain any of it. There was a pause as the dog looked down at his legs, frowning, and then responded, confusion clear in his eyes.

“No, I don’t know. What are pants? Is that what you call leaves when you put them on your legs? That’s stupid. You shouldn’t wear them. You look weird,” she informed him. It was true, after all, and she didn’t really see the point in lying to the poor thing.

“Of course I have a name,” she replied, almost snappishly. But she was more perplexed about the wording of his sentence than anything. Everyone had a name; that was a silly question. “I’m Wraith Creed,” she added for good measure, in case he thought that she didn’t have a name. That would be even sillier than wearing leaves—and that was a rather ridiculous thing to do in the first place![html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread