with trembling eyes
Great, welcome back!
[html]
[/html]Wraith nodded quickly when the dog thanked god for his fur. Of course he would have it: what kind of wolf or dog didn’t have fur? That was just stupid and probably impossible. If they didn’t have enough fur, they’d freeze to death. Simple as that. But she supposed it didn’t really matter anyhow. Now that she had a name for his leaflegs (pants, a type of clothing) she was pleased. She really was a scout after all since she had done a marvelous job of extracting that information.

Wraith was surprised that he had never heard of Inferni. She was about to tell him more about it and inform him that Inferni and Anathema were not really friends when she realized that he probably wouldn’t tell her much if she did that. Instead, she’d skirt around it and see what he would tell her about Anathema. She was a scout after all.

“I’ve been to Anathema,” she replied with a nod. She tried not to show how much she disliked it. It really was a gross place, mostly because her mother was there. It was that stupid pack’s fault that her mother was a traitor.

“Inferni is very nice. I’m a border guard and a hunter. I’m also trying to learn more about reading and writing. What’s Anathema like? I know a bit about it. Aeron’s a leader there, isn’t she? She seems nice,” she explained. She accompanied this with a sweet smile. It was mostly true, after all: she participated in just as many hunts with the clan as she did scouting, so it wasn’t entirely false.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread