with trembling eyes
Would you be okay to close this with your reply? :o
[html]
[/html]Wraith was too busy chewing on a bone to reply to Mido, so she just rolled her eyes in a sufficiently goodhearted manner. She bit down harder on the bone until she heard a satisfying crack, alerting her that she'd broken the bone in two. She dropped the hare on the ground in front of her and settled down to chew on the bone and suck the marrow out. She knew that she was supposed to eat the good stuff first, but she couldn't help it--she had always liked sucking out the marrow first.

Once she'd finished slurping out the innards, she made quick work eating the rabbit. When Mido added another comment, she grinned and continued her work. She spared no part and began by digging out the best organs from the rabbit. Then, she made quick work of what was left. By the time she'd finished, her fur, which was normally a reddish-brown colour, was dyed with the blood. She felt satisfied that she'd gotten a snack out of this trip in addition to some information about Anathema. She would have to come back another time and see what Mido would tell her.

"I've gotta get back, but I guess I'll see you around?" she suggested. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread