New friendship?
[html]

Extreme PP of Titania here Nuki, I can change if you want, but you’ll have to twist my arm to do so >Big Grin

Zalen was still in the glow that Titania had given to him since their coupling, and the two of them had spent every waking moment together since she had gone into heat. They had removed themselves from the others, choosing instead to spend their time alone in the beautiful expanse of Avalon. But they couldn’t stay there forever, making love in the sunshine without a care in the world and so, the two of them had made their way out of the confines of the mountain meadow back into the forests near the den. There, they had shared a meal, when the call rang out.

Zalen lifted his regal head to listen to the song, which was clearly directed at the both of them. He looked over at Titania curiously, and laughed when he saw her looking at him too, save with a bone sticking humorously out of her maw. He leaned over to lick at her face, before standing onto all fours, despite his Optime form, Suppose we go see who calls us, eh? He smiled and with a flick of his ebon tail, ran off.

It seemed like every time the pair moved now it was in chase of each other, and Zalen took great pleasure in it. He thought it was the funniest thing ever, making his lithe mate chase him. Therefore, he looked back at her with a grin, and subsequently tripped on a root, and slammed face first into the grow. It didn’t hurt his face so much as it hurt his pride, so he waited until the padfalls of his mate came near that he looked up from the dirt, Heh… guess we should just walk. And then he stood onto his back legs and grabbed his queens hand to walk the rest of the way.

They came upon the border together, and Zalen’s heart immediately sunk at the sight. Another wagon. It seemed as if traders, or storytellers, all with wagons, were drawn to New Dawn. But he calmed when he noticed the female driving the wagon was pregnant, and she smelled familiar; she smelled of Casa de Cavalieri. Zalen released Titania’s hand and came to stop in front of the wagon, Hello, knight of Cavalieri, I am Zalen, Alpha of New Dawn and this is my mate, Titania. What can we do for you? He said softly, yet the strength in his voice never wavering.

Word Count :: +403

<style>
.Holder {width: 500px; margin:0px auto;}
.Zalen { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PijAK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#042036; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.Zalen b {color:#74dca0; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1;text-shadow: 0 0 1.2em #74dca0, 0 0 1.2em #74dca0, 0 0 1.2em #43835e; }
.Zalen p { color:#828282; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Zalen p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Zalen p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread