New friendship?
[html]

OOC here! WC: 440

Isa waited patiently for the leaders of New Dawn to respond to her call. She hadn’t expected them to show up in Optime form though. She smiled as the pair came closer, slowing down and stopping a short distance away from the wagon she had just recently purchased. Isa flattened her ears against her head, tucked her tail between her legs, and bowed a bit, submitting to the Alpha pair. Even though she wasn’t a member of their pack, she would always show them the respect they deserved. Standing back up, she smiled at Zalen as he spoke. She wasn’t really used to being called a knight, yes it is what any member of Casa was called but Zalen was the first to actually call her a knight. Her attention was turned to Titania as she questioned Isa about being a knight. She gave the Alphess a smile as she explained the situation politely. As a member of Casa di Cavalieri, yes I am considered a knight, but so are the other members. We are all knights of Casa Ma’am.

Isa looked between the two and bowed her head as she introduced herself. It is an honor to meet the Alpha’s of New Dawn. I am Ismeme, the Balia, or pup-sitter, of Casa di Cavalieri. She paused for a moment before explaining why she had come to New Dawn. I had gone to do some trading for supplies my other members needed and I thought I would stop by on my way home. I was hoping to possibly become an Ambassador between our packs in the near future and wanted to get to know you two and your members. I have brought gifts for you and your pack as well. Isa held up the pendants she had made for the Alpha’s, hoping they would accept them. She knew they didn’t wear clothing but she wasn’t sure about pendants. Hopefully they would like them. If not, she had the other gifts for them in the wagon. She went to the wagon for a moment and pulled out the ornate dagger for Zalen and the five bones she had gotten for Titania. It was then that Isa picked up the scent coming from Titania. She wouldn’t have noticed it if she wasn’t pregnant herself, but the Alphess was clearly pregnant. A very large smile formed on Isa’s face when she realized this, but it was possible that they didn’t know, or that they didn’t want others to know just yet so she kept her mouth shut and would give Titania some delicious meat after they spoke for a little while.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread