New friendship?
WC: 303

Zalen seemed happy with Isa’s respectful nature and became noticeably calm as she spoke. She was thrilled that the New Dawn Alpha’s seemed to trust her. It was a big step in her becoming an Ambassador between their two packs.

For a moment, she was afraid that the Alpha’s would turn down the pendants but they seemed happy with the small pendants she had made. Perhaps they liked them because they were made by her and weren’t human made. Isa half expected Zalen to refuse the dagger but he accepted it. A large smile crossed her face, thrilled that they liked the pendants and the dagger.

Isa was surprised when Zalen laughed as Titania was presented with the bones. She hadn’t realized that most outside of New Dawn probably didn’t know about the Alphess’s obsession of bones. Isa chuckled slightly as well before explaining. I have a couple of friends here, along with a cousin of mine. Besides, what wolf doesn’t love a good bone to chew on? Zalen thanked her and asked what they could do for her as his tail wagged behind him. I was simply coming to bring gifts and get to know you both along with the other members of your pack. Her own tail wagged behind her as she smiled at the two of them. I do have a few gifts for your pack. I have a couple of large deer and some medical supplies. Isa would pull them out of the wagon when the Alpha’s were ready to head back home. Perhaps she could help them carry it since she had gotten them quite a few gifts. I would also like to offer my services if you or any member of your pack ever needs anything. She bowed her head respectfully again and smiled up at them.

Messages In This Thread