here we go
[html]

[280]
20.06.2012 . 12pm . jordheim . lupus form

Temeraire Lupus is by Alaine!

A pout etched its way onto the young boys face as he sat outside his Uncle's door. He could hear nothing from within and this surprised him- Niernan had nothing better to do than wait for his favourite only nephew to turn up for a visit. This was just not acceptable. With the temper of a young pup, completely harmless and often amusing, Teme slapped the door with his front paw and growled. It was perhaps as threatening as it looked, but Teme felt better for it at least. Maybe, when Uncle Niernan finally returned home, he would sense that Teme had been here and that he'd been angry and disappointed that his uncle hadn't been here. He turned to go, but halted in his tracks as a golden female erupted from a house nearby.

Her voice, au contraire to her entrance, was calm and friendly. Cocking his head to the side, he wondered who she was. It was quickly eclipsed as her question actually registered and he nodded enthusiastically. Yep! My Uncle Niernan lives here.... I wanted to see him today but he's not in... I dun think anyway. His voice lowered an octave and he sent a glare at his uncle front door, as if he could somehow let the older Stormbringer know that he wasn't happy about his absence. Who's you? I'm Temeraire! He piped up, whip-like tail slashing across the air. He was always up for meeting new people and the gold lady seemed nice enough. He bounded towards her, before remembering his fathers words about that thing... 'personal space'. Reigning himself in, he stopped just short of her toes, his bum wiggling in his excitement.

OOC ENDING
Teme and Grace have a pleasant conversation before going their separate ways.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread