traffic light inspiration
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
btw hugging is a livelihood for Sammi--baw it's normal ;DWord Count ::

Sea greens settled on the floor as she waited. Maybe it was too soon? Alas the she-wolf had found herself alone and needing her good friend, so maybe--possibly, this idea wasn't so bad. But something tempted her so much to be near the huskadore, something subliminally prompted the petite woman to see him again. In her hand she gripped the gift she had made, would it be enough to please Mido?

The girl's worries eased as Mido came to her call, her heart thumping in her chest as the smile crept across her face. Mido! She yelped, tail waving behind her. She wanted to launch herself into his arms, even though he didn't mind the last hug, it would be silly to do something like that...Wouldn't it? Blue eyes swept quickly over his strong form, he was so well! So healthy, so strong...She smiled, softly padding into his den. It wasn't too bad. A little disorganized, but still holding the comforting sense of home. Her den was too quiet, too dark...Much too lonely. It gave the young woman a sense of comfort in his home, with she embraced fully by stepping closer to Mido. "I made this...It's kinda like a fan, but you hang it up somewhere...Meh, first attempt--But if it's not okay, I can make a new one?" Shyly, her pink-padded hand swept her long black and red bangs from her eyes, turning her eyes to floor as she fought off the blush she was sure would show from her light-furred face. Inhaling, Sam managed to look him in the eye "It's so awesome to see you...I'm home now!"She smiled, placing the fan gently down where it was safe. The scar on her palm, so visible with her hands lacking pigment, always staying pink like her nose and feet...Maybe it was a defect--Maybe she was somehow messed up from being albino...Anyway, it was the scar of belonging. Mido had one just like hers. She was realizing how much she didn't miss the presence of Rain. It was likely he didn't miss her. Maybe long ago he would have, but they were dead anyway. There was nothing left for them.  The cream-furred woman was just too happy to be back...Hanging out with the only person that seemed to truly matter in her life at that time. Silently, she sidled closer...like a newborn kitten, pressing herself against her good friend for comfort. Her thin arms draped themselves around his waist. Her eyes closed, breathing in his unique scent "It's just so good to be back..." She couldn't admit any feelings for him. At the moment she was a mess, what did she feel for anything? But Mido was just so...Awesome. Words couldn't describe how she felt, or even describe the giddy sensations she got when in his presence. Moving away softly, Sam glanced around, her heart beating quickly in her chest. "Mi...I-- The young woman couldn't finish her words, giving a small laugh and stumbling for more intellectual speech. "I like hanging out with you...Feels real."

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread