traffic light inspiration
[html]

:< I am so so so sorry for the wait, I suck. And--congrats on the wedding! That's just awesome!

Word Count → 342

The lithe woman didn't expect this a while ago, to be let so willingly into Mido's home. The blue-eyed wolfess found it so comforting, so reassuring that the future would always be brighter than the past. It gave Sammi a bit of a brighter outlook, after being such a wreck. Without Rain, Sam had never had the chance to express herself. To get daring tattoos, or pierce her brow. Heck, even dyeing her hair was a big step especially with her ex-mate. Thing was, he never seemed to notice. Even when the girl tried so hard to show him, her bright beauty had landed her at a dead end. But with Mido, Sammi felt much more free, much happier when she could embrace him do merrily. The milk-toned female didn't expect anything like a relationship from the huskadore man, but whatever this was--It was amazing in a way.  With his warm hands receiving her lithe body, Sam wished that it could last longer, pulled tighter and safer in the man's arms.  

The ivory woman grinned happily, a dopey expression lighting up her pretty face. Moving a step away from her good friend, tail waving as she saw her gift so proudly displayed in his den. Sam had never made gifts for others very often, even gifts for Rain in the past didn't seem good enough, as her ex seemed like the higher-standard type. Silly crafts such as her own did not seem to special with him. A finger pushed away a strand of black hair falling into her eyes, glancing up under thick lashes to Mido. There was something that had to be said, had to be expressed. But what? How could she possibly manage something without sounding altogether stupid with her words? Well, it was definitely worth a shot. "Mi...I really like hanging out with you, and you're my closest friend--Would you mind if we can hang out, more?" A spark of triumph bloomed in the girl's chest as her words sounded right, adding a bit more on in a gentler, quieter voice "I like you Mido, but if not, it's alright I guess"

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread