traffic light inspiration
[html]

Don’t be sorry, I had no muse anyway for the last couple weeks! And Thankyou!

Word Count → 446

Sammi’s gift lay on the dusted off ledge, bringing life to his boring, dark den. Mido watched the lithe ivory colored woman with wide eyes as she spoke; she held the entirety of his attention. His tail looped and wagged with excitement at her question about hanging out more. She likes me? She couldn’t mean like the way I feel could she? No don’t be stupid, like isn’t love and what you have is a crush. Like could be a loosely tossed around word, but she was more important than just some friend to him. Panda, Venom, Aeron, and Axelle, they were all friends, family really. Not a single one of them lit his fire like Samantha did, and that made her special. The half and half really enjoyed spending whatever time with her he could, be it hunting or just talking, and being near her in general.

You want to hang out more often? He asked, more for him to make sure he understood her and wasn’t just imagining what he wanted to hear. His heart thumped lightly as if to not be forgotten. It wouldn’t be okay if I said no, because I would be lying. Yes Sam, I’d very much enjoy hanging out with you more. The candle on his desk casted her figure against the farthest wall of his den, he couldn’t help but admire it as it sort of danced in the fire’s light. The multicolored mix returned his sights on her oceanic eyes. What she said seemed to be quite in line with the way he felt if not, then kind of close.

Mido scratched the back of his neck through his un-brushed light brown hair, he could feel his face flood with red as he contemplated speaking what was on his mind. Sam, I… like you too. He stuttered a bit, but managed to drag the words he wanted out. I’m sorry if that was out of line. He wasn’t certain if he sounded weird or came off as rude, he was only being honest. Every woman Mido had come across until now he could easily look the other way and ignore, but with Sam he just couldn’t seem to do that. He was able to do it the first time when they hunted together; she was with Rain at the time. Things had changed though, she had been through so much but here she was part of Anathema once again. As he kept his icy blue gaze locked on her he couldn’t possibly explain exactly the way he felt. He didn’t want to scare her away and loose whatever they had or whatever they might get to have.

Mido

<style>
.m-template .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#CCCCCC ; font-size:11px;}
.m-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.m-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#CCCCCC; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold;
letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.m-template b {color:#FF6600; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.m-template {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;
width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.m-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 135px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-
size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0000CC;}
.m-template p.wordcount {color:#BFC1ED; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-
transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread