Laugh as much as you breathe
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 700+ :: I wasn't sure so so I tried to keep that part a little obscure. Smile And you'd be welcome there too, of course.

A soft smile pained her ivory muzzle as her eyes turned to Palaydrian, thinking back to that tumultuous day when Jiva had found her battered and bloody. Drin had barely been able to get back into the pack lands, but thanks to her steady resolve and strong spirit she had managed to make her way into New Dawn in the midst of shock and frenzy, and even called to her pack just before she lost consciousness. On that day the pack was able to come together to save Palaydrian. In the midst of the darkness of the moment, a beauty had risen from it too; the picture of a wolf pack working exactly as it should. Strength, love, honor, protection... that is what they were all about.

Palaydrian was a strong woman, but perhaps some of her quick mental recovery was also from having the support of her pack. Of course she probably still had issues and she might for some time, but she was certainly not the broken husk that many women would understandably be after experiencing such trauma. “It looks like you're healing quickly. I'm happy for you. Perhaps if you bathe in Luna's light she may help you heal even quicker.” Her muzzle twisted then when she remembered that they were heading toward the new moon, and that there wouldn't be much light from the moon for several nights. Still, the stars shone brightly, and Titania knew that each star was a little sprite ready to do the moon's bidding while she was away.

She stood up, pausing a moment to stretch her hind legs because she had been sitting for so long, and took a couple steps towards Drin. Nuzzling her muzzle, she added, “There is no need to thank me. We are pack, to have done anything less would have been a crime against all of us. But since you have, you are welcome. I'm just happy I was there when you needed me. And Jiva, and Fayne...” Fayne had sacrificed herself that day for Palaydrian's benefit. Titania ordered the Delta to shift or guard the door, and shifting was a traumatic thing for the gray wolfess, something that restored horrible memories and brought them to the surface. Yet when faced with the moment Fayne mustered her strength and transformed into her Optime form so she could assists Titania and Jiva in tending to Drin's extensive wounds. That was another amazing display of pack loyalty. Had the situation been any less dire, Titania would not have asked her to change had she known how traumatic it was for her.

With a quick lick of Palaydrian's cheek, she settled back down, sitting next to the woman. Her ears perked and her tail twitched in a miniature wag when she asked how she was doing, all signs of a happy wolf on her countenance. She giggled softly. “Well...” she started. “I'm doing... good.” Her eyes turned from the lake to Drin, and she gave a sheepish grin. There was more juice to the story than that and she knew Palaydrian knew it! She giggled, and then gushed with all the fervor of a teenage girl.

“Okay better than good!” It was time for girl talk! “I can't believe I'm finally a wolfess! None of me can be called a pup anymore. And Zalen... oh, Zalen he's...” she was whimsical and dreamy for a moment, and then she turned a sly grin on Palaydrian and waggled her eyebrows in that 'you know what I mean' way. “He's good. Better than good. It is heaven. I never imagined it would be like this. I want another heat, I can't wait for it. I want him to want to do nothing but run with me, and play, and...” she grinned and giggled. Though she skirted around actually saying it, she was talking and thinking about sex sex sex!

“I thought all of my impatience would wear off after the first time, but now I'm starting to think I can't wait for the next time...” it was becoming clear that the alphess hadn't really thought about the fact that her next heat might be a long way off. As young and naïve as she was, she hand't yet lay thought to the possibility that she was pregnant. “He's made me positively lazy. All I want to do is nap and eat. Oh, I should get up and go on a hunt or something but... I'd rather...” with that she illustrated what she'd rather do by flopping over on her side and stretching out on the cool bank to lounge, that grin never disappearing.

table code from The Mentors! mods by Nat

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fairytit-box {float:right;}
.fairytit {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.fairytit .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.fairytitt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.fairytit p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.fairytit .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.fairytit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.fairytit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread