Laugh as much as you breathe
[html]

Titania

Moonsong

Word Count → 400+ :: Sowwy for wait!

She raised her head off of the ground and turned her gaze to Palaydrian, her tongue lolling out of her mouth in a wolfish grin. Well, she did have a point. Titania had never thought of it that way. “Uh, I guess you can when you're not in heat,” she replied, her voice somewhat distracted with thought. She quirked her head in that doggish 'I'm thinking' way. In fact, come to think of it, the idea was positively yummy! A devilish grin came to her mien then. “Ever time we got close before I never could let him... like, my instinct, my body, would not let him even though I know I have always loved him. But now... now I don't think it will be like that.” It was true, every time the lovers had gotten close before her first cycle right when things were getting more than interesting Titania felt an overwhelming urge to stop him. Zalen was always understanding, and they both knew that it was because she was too young and her body and instinct would not let him in yet. He was always respectful of that, and luckily never acted rejected. But now, oh, now things would be so different... the alphess giggled.

Then Drin said something that for some reason the innocent alphess hadn't though of before, and her ears flattened back instantly. Eyes round, she was caught off guard by something that was so obvious, yet was a surprise to her. After a moment she recovered and managed to say dumbly, “I... I hadn't thought of it.” She pushed herself upright, sitting on her rump she arched her neck to look down at her belly, as if it would show signs of pups this early. She looked for a minute, then tilted her head, and then looked at Palaydrian.

“How do I tell?” She knew nothing about this sort of thing, but oh, how she had hoped she was pregnant! Her tail began preemptively lashing, beating the ground with surmounting excitement. She lurched to all fours and was all over Palayfdrian in an instant, almost forgetting her wounds but managing not to knock into her too roughly. She leaped and danced on four paws around Drin, it was the most exercise she had gotten all day. “Do you really think I am? Could I be? Of course I could, he is the alpha! Mmm... what do we do to know?”

She nudged her nose against Palaydrian's cheek as though waiting for her to divine from thin air whether she carried a litter or not, but the two women were just about matched when it came to knowledge on this subject.

table code from The Mentors! mods by Nat

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fairytit-box {float:right;}
.fairytit {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.fairytit .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.fairytitt p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.fairytit p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.fairytit .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.fairytit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.fairytit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread