Laugh as much as you breathe
[html]

WC :: 555 :: No problemo!

A knowing smile spread across her lilac blazed maw. Palaydrian had found herself time and time again in a very similar situation with Jiva, but they weren’t even mates! She felt embarrassed for what heat had driven her to do, but ever grateful that the man had held strong to his upbringing and the traditions of old to turn her down. Of course in the heat of the moment she was simply frustrated beyond belief with the hybrid and oftentimes emotionally taking a beating as she would convince herself that surely something was wrong with her to have him drop her so. Of course these were all fragile thoughts, easily broken by the way he cared and fawned over her in her time of need. The woman figured he must be a attracted to her or at least harbor the same mutual feelings as he hadn’t just vanished into thin air and kept coming back for more.

Drin joined in with Titania’s merriment, it was good to talk to another female going through the same odd body urges she had been struggling with and was still going through at the moment. I think heat tells us that our bodies are ready...that we’ve turned into women, perhaps a blessing from Luna? She was musing as she never really had the birds and the bees talk with her mother, no that time was cut short by Kila’s schemes, but the fae was pretty good at putting two and two together. Everything about it just makes you want to couple does it not? It was her turn to blush now, even if she hadn’t bumped into the Alphess her mind would have been subconsciously willing her to find someone to mate with.

The golden girl’s head cocked to the side as she watched Titania react to her hypothesis. She couldn’t tell if the woman was excited or scared, but when she sat up and looked down at her belly, Drin couldn’t hold back a laugh. Of course nothing would show up right now, but it was quite comical how little the two women really knew. Seal point tail matched the Alphess in drumming against the ground before she was knocked back playfully by the overjoyed woman. Rolling back to her rump and chuckling playfully now she responded, eyes laughing as they watched Titania dance about, Hmmm let’s think, she paused resting a gloved hand under her chin. Have you had any strange cravings? My mother told me when she was pregnant with my brother’s and I, she couldn’t stop eating mulberries, she nosed the woman back, returning her affections with an excited whine. The sweet berries, sometimes eaten as a snack had actually become a feast for her mother when she carried three pups.

Have you had the sudden urge to den or prepare a burrow? Drin asked as her tail still swished away. My mother said she became simply insane with creating the perfect home, she hadn’t known she was pregnant yet, but she had subconsciously gone to work on making an exceptional birthing den. The woman laughed again, trying to picture her serene mother going crazy with carrying leaves and sticks in her mouth to make fortified burrow.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread