whistling static
[html]
ooc here

The male blew on the paper, the dark ink glistening as it slowly seeped into the rough paper. Dalgina's tail wagged, eyes bright with joy. It wasn't quite finished when he straightened up, bumping against her. Immediately Dalgina crouched down, trying to make herself invisible. Her heart pounded, waiting for him to do something. She was going to get into so much trouble for this. She should have just asked, but the picture had been so pretty, and she hadn't wanted to interrupt.

Her ears flattened at the pointed question. It had been rude. I'm sorry...your drawing was so beautiful though...I didn't want to interrupt. Dalgina almost sighed with disappointment as the drawing was covered, eyes dropping to the ground. She shouldn't have just been silent. Anything would have been better than this extremely awkward situation. Dalgina wasn't even too sure what she was going to do.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread