whistling static
[html]

(222)

After a moment of looking at her, he realized it was only a girl that had be watching him. Or, as she explained a moment later, gist drawing. Though he still felt inclined to scold her for watching him without allowing him to acknowledge it, he could not make the words come to his tongue. Instead, he let them die, and slowly removed his hands from the papers. He guessed they were not too shabby... "Thank you for your comment, it is much appreciated," he stated after a second of silence, and turned his back on her to face his parchment again, though it did not seem he was ignoring her presence as he continued to speak.

"Its called knotweed. Though it doesn't seem very nutritious, one is able to consume the flowering plants if they were hungry enough. They're found in the flower fields south of here, and perhaps in the northern ones as well." His attempt for conversation was pitiful at best, but he was trying. The only thing he found interesting to talk about was the drawing she has been watching him conceive.

"My name is Robert Frost Collins. I am an Artisto--but I don't draw. I write things, like stories and research. Speaking of which, I am even working on a project now. Who might you be, miss?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread