whistling static
[html]
ooc here

The silence lasted forever in her ears. Dalgina felt miserable, unable to apologize enough to recover from her mistake. She was already a fairly timid creature, and having him confront her about it made her even more timid in her actions. His voice finally broke the silence, thanking her for the compliment. Dalgina raised her head off the ground, tail beating ever so slightly behind her. Had he really forgiven her for being so rude? She hoped so.

Dalgina listened as he spoke about the flower he'd been drawing. Most of it meant very little to her, though she knew that she could eat the plant now. Dalgina wasn't interested in eating plants. She'd rather hunt something down to eat. She perked up some more as he introduced himself, resuming the work he'd been doing earlier. Dalgina. Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii. I'm an artisto too, but I draw. What's your project?

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread