whistling static
[html]

(287)

He listen to Dalgina as she explained who and what she was. His lips curled the slightest when she mentioned that she was an Artista, though the smile died on his face as soon as it had been born. He was a scholar, not someone who can be amused by coincidences. As if put himself back into his place, he asked in a very mannerly and leveled tone, "What do you usually draw, miss Dalgina?" There were so many things one could draw, so his question was a bit broad. He stuck to plants and, whenever he can, animals, but knew there were more imaginative things out there to recreate.

He became more interested in their conversation as she asked about his project, and spoke while he completed the finishing touches on the sketch. "I am comparing the number of species found in the flower fields to the ones in the northern fields. That's just my current step at the moment, though. I'm trying to see why there's more living organisms in the south than in the north. Knowing why might help the pack, so I may as well research for my mother to use if it be of any use for her."

The drawing of the knotweed was done, and he leaned back once more--though he minded the dark girl and made sure not to bump into her. "But... since you're here, it made me realize I need a break." Though the tireless worker he was, he had stayed up the night before reading the proper field guilds he would need. Though he was not fatigue, he did wish to avoid mental exhaustion and to prevent procrastination. "Do you want to do anything together, miss Dalgina?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread