whistling static
[html]
ooc here

A smile briefly reflected at her words. Dalgina dared to hope that she might be forgiven, tail moving for a beat behind her. It was good that he wasn't mad at her anymore. She hadn't been able to help herself from studying the picture. The detail was so much better than anything she could do. Only time would help her improve as she kept practicing. Someday, Dalgina was determined that her brush strokes would come out with the bold strength that she had seen used today.

Looking up Dalgina thought about her art. The blue sky shone above her, encouraging her questions. Light filtered through the trees, catching her eyes. The answer was hard to figure, but watching the day light up before her gave Dalgina her answer. Life. Light. I draw the beauty in the world. It could be as simple as a flower, as complex as a roaring landscape, or a delicately drawn butterfly. They all took time to finish, but they came out well.

She did her best to follow along as he spoke about the research he was doing. Dalgina had her own private theory about why the south did best. It was because it was sun kissed, while the north was more shady. Of course it grew better when it received so much more attention. Asked about what they could do together, Dalgina's ears flattened slightly, caught by surprise. Maybe...you could show me how to draw like that?

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread