Far from home
OCC: Lux is 75% coyote. She will leave the pack as soon as I can pick her up. Until then is she going to be alright as a npc

Rain smiled as the leader of the pack came to his aid. When she asked if everything was alright he saw Lux's tail wag softly, a sign that everything might work out. "Yes everything is quite alright. I am just looking for a home for me and my daughter. My name is Rain Marks and this is my daughter Lux. We are merchants looking for a new family," he said shifting to his secui form and bowing to her, keeping his form low. He submitted to her and hoped that she would accept them into her pack. Lux had been alone for far too long for him to not find her a family.

Lux rubbed Russell's head softly as the fox pups woke. She picked them up and pulled them close, their little bodies wanting the warmth and comfort only a female could give them. She looked at the woman and smiled softly, her tail wagging in hopes of being part of a pack again. She wanted to much to belong to a pack, to a family and after Quintus and her Ma left her and her father, she had felt that something was missing. She wanted to protect and feel apart of something. She looked at the woman and attempted to speak. "Fa...family... I...wa...want family," she whispered softly

Messages In This Thread