[p] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne
[html]

(234)

Myrika is by Kiri!

He was right, she knew. He was not a leader. Ithiel was a soldier, and an excellent one at that, but he would drive Inferni to the ground, too. No wolves passing within a mile of their borders would be safe -- the dust-furred coyote might well move them all up and into the mountains, tucking them in some tiny, secluded valley as the Boreas wolves had done. The redhead smiled briefly at the thought, the white tips of her teeth showing. It was a very tired smile -- though she could call herself an Aquila for no longer a period than an hour, already the burden settled heavily against her shoulders and back.

And now, I lead, she said for him, looking at him with bright blue eyes. Ithiel nodded his agreement, and Myrika looked to the pelt rug again, the neatly stacked arsenal of arrows, the orderly folds of a beaten leather cloak. She shuffled to the edge of the bed and looked back toward Ithiel. I'm going to see Vesper, she said. I'll call for everyone when we're done. The redhead hesitated after standing, and half-turned back toward him. Go and get Kaena, bring her to the D'Neville's yard. It was a command, and her first. Ithiel showed a tooth in a smile at that, perhaps the closest he ever came to a grin, and nodded.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread