a podium built on generations bleeding
[html]

OOC: Terribly sorry for the delay. I've been pretty busy with job fairs/applications/interviews as well as moving. Right now I've found some time to post but have no internet for the time being so I'm using my phone. >_<

Sascha heard the call though it was not the voice he had recognized nor expected, causing his head to tilt ever so slightly with confusion. Nonetheless, he readied himself and made sure the osprey was okay for him to be on his own for the time being. With his raggedy green pants on he grabbed his usual belongings and headed out, stopping by Cotl's room to accompany him. The meeting wasn't far so neither of them brought their companions with them. Maschine and Blitzen would be just fine in the stable since they would only be gathering at the garden. Blowing raspberries, he walked with his father to where they were ordered to be.

It only took minutes to get there but Sascha kept to himself for the time being while Cotl went wherever he pleased. For some odd reason he didn't quite mingle with anyone he knew well enough yet and instead watched. The meeting soon began and as he was listening he spotted Val and quietly made his way to her. He was surprised to see her in a different form than her usual and he tilted his head with confusion as he planted himself next to her. That was when he heard the news about the change. Everyone said what they wanted about this situation but because Sascha couldn't speak he would have to write what he would say and show it to everyone there. No worries though, he didn't know what to say about it anyway. Not that he was cold hearted or anything. He just didn't know the now previous leader that well, something he would have to change. He would make an effort to get to know his new leader even if it meant stepping far out of his comfort zone. He glanced up at her and nodded since he couldn't verbally express his respect to her. Whether she saw it or not was fine with him. He was sure he would have plenty of opportunities to interact with her.

Word Count :: 000

<style>
.sascha-rr .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#0c0a08; padding: 5px 10px 0px 10px;}
.sascha-rr .ft-wc {font-variant: small-caps; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; color:#0c0a08; padding: 0px 10px 10px 0px;}
.sascha-rr p {padding:3px 20px 6px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.sascha-rr b {color:#342a1b; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #4a4237 1px 1px 2px;}
.sascha-rr {background-color:#A2917D; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/16m3juc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #BBAB94; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d3b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sascha-rr-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;  }

.sascha-rr .inner { margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread