a podium built on generations bleeding
[html]

(--) No prob Sara, glad you were able to post! :3 Gonna close this up shortly -- if you wanted to post again, please do! O:

Myrika is by me!

Some amongst the clan seemed ill at ease -- Myrika tried not to allow her gaze to linger on those and hoped it was some other matter causing them discomfort. Though Emma was amongst those who seemed discomforted, the blonde-haired coyote spoke her piece, supporting Myrika as Aquila. This reassured the redhead, though she couldn't help her nervousness, when Ángel spoke congratulations as well -- only to angrily speak to Emmanuelle and depart from the gathering. She watched him go, hoping she concealed her anxiety, and smiled instead toward Sascha, who only nodded his support. Still, it was something, after the way Ángel had departed from them.

If anyone has questions, ask away. If you think of something later, most of you know where I live. For those who don't -- out to the west, in the Great Village's schoolhouse. Any of you are welcome at any time, day or night. She smiled again, and hoped this wouldn't result in someone waking her with the dawn. I won't hold you any longer, she said. If that's all? she questioned her coyotes, turquoise eyes again moving from one face to the next. They lingered near Ithiel, who'd tossed his support earlier. He was not the type to speak at length in public, though a little bit of a word from him might have helped her feel more at ease, at least.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread