Love the way you lie
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 376 :: OOC

Stepping into the white Seere's chamber through the curtain door he ran his eyes through her room curiously, partly to avoid the inevitable conversation that he had come to discuss with her but as well as to assess the home he was hoping to have his pups raised within. Turning to the Seere he held himself still for a moment as he picked his words carefully. “Ayasha, I have a favour to ask of you; not a command as your Angelo. I want it to be clear that what I am going to ask of you is completely up to you whether you accept or not and I don't want you to feel pressured into this because of my rank” he spoke softly, jaw tensing and raised tail growing still behind him. “With that said.. I find myself in a bit of an issue, one that I am incapable of dealing with solely on my own.” he was beating around the bush and he knew it, but confessing to his indiscretions wasn't easy for him, especially to a lower ranked member of his own pack.

“A woman I was... with awhile back, before me and Alex became mates.. I got her pregnant. Normally that isn't an issue... but she wasn't all to happy about it, cares little about being a mother” he laughed dryly. “Woman cares for little aside from her own wants, the booze and any drugs she can get her paws on in all honesty. I have arranged to meet her and she will give me unconditional custody of the pups. She doesn't want them, wants nothing to do with them. They were born on the 5th of this month from what I was told, one boy and a girl” breathing out heavily he ran his hand through his hair, pushing his overgrown fringe away from his marred face. “Only they are too young to be without a mother and i'm fully aware of the fact that I am unsuitable as a father and incapable of correctly raising a pup upon my own. So I ask for you assistance” picking up the fragments of his confidence he looked directly to the white woman, his gaze steady and without any shame. “So, what do you think?”

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread