[M] Dark Memories
[html]

Current Objective: Trading. ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Curious!----

OOC:

His friend appeared nervous and was obviously surprised by the current form that he was taking. Yes, he didn’t like this form wasn’t comfortable at all. Much preferred the lupus form, felt more natural. Faster more able. Just unfortunately not suited for the kind of work that they were doing at the moment. She questioned his formality on the subject and true if he had called her himself then she would have come…..but then again. X’ies wasn’t what you would call a particularly social creature, she was one of the few that was in his so called inner circle that he could count upon. ” The simple answer X’y is that I do not wish you to link my call to what we are about to do this night”. It was nasty, ugly business and whilst indeed he took a sort of pleasure out of extracting the information X’y might not feel the same way. Her linking him to this every time he called for her, well it would be a dangerous factor to their relationship.

” It’s in here”

He would lead her into the room where the deed was being done. ” This one was found scavenging our winter supplies, there’s a larger group of them out there somewhere conducting hit and runs…..this is the part of my family that you don’t often see…..unfortunately he’s resilient to most conventional methods…and we need him alive….I could push it further on my own…but I am still training in this…so I may kill him….I brought you here to extract an answer”. He gestured to the optime dog before them. ” Break his fingers and toes, if he doesn’t tell us where they are hiding….you have permission to move…up the body”.

Word Count: 290

[/html]

Messages In This Thread