[M] Dark Memories
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Still, she did not understand the implications implied when he called for her. In her mind, it would have been simpler for him to retrieve her himself. What would happen this particular night that would have made her reluctant to heed his future calls? It was not a question thought in ignorance, but in a desire for a truthful response better left for experience to answer. She would have to wait and see... but the idea of doing so did not sit pleasantly with her.

None the less, she followed her friend into the corridor that led to horror. The scent was there before she could see it. The bitter stench of blood hanging thickly in the air emanating from the bound trespassing like a horrid aura. Without word to it, she looked to her friend in explanation unable to voice her discomfort in seeing this mess. What sort of inquisition called for this?

...and he expected her to assist?

"X'ies..." it was not fear, but uncertainty wrought across her face as she looked between the captive and her Lambda companion. "X'ies I dont think...I don't think I can do this. He hadn't harmed anyone, had he? And...it isn't as though his group poses a threat to us...right?"

000 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;