he went forth conquering, and to conquer
[html]

Word Count :: 000Sorry dead muse

Imhotep would fallow Odessa anywhere. He had become slightly over protective since the dame had become pregnant. She was his mate and now the other of his children. though at times he still felt very odd he was so old compared to her. He was in honesty he watched his petite wife as she was more family then he.

He said nothing to Odessa's cousin he felt he had no right. He wondered what was going on my this was called though deep down he kinda had a feeling it was big news. Looking to odessa he placed his hand on her hip pulling her closer to his side. No one here would hurt her or so he thought. He just felt as though he needed to protect her a little more. She was carrying cargo that ment a lot to them and all of Salsola. Looking to Salvia he bowed slightly he'd have to figure her out only meeting her once he knew little of her.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread