he went forth conquering, and to conquer
[html]

Word Count → 597 :: It looks like Rey is going to eat the word count. Muwhahahahaha

All I want's for all the world to go away
Cause lately, things have been crazy
'Who's gonna save me from myself?

His questioning was not replied to with a warm look, rather it was a dangerous glare that he didn't quite understand. He was only curious, and sure, he might have spoken out against one of his new leaders, but who could blame him? He wanted to know what was going on, so he asked. Apparently, that did not make the golden woman happy, and so he was staring straight into a furnace of acidic orbs. His sweet corn eyes were torn away from her when his arm was touched by the woman who he had made friends with. She helped him, and she had been there for him when no one else had been, and not only that, but the two had taken down a bear together, so it was not strange for the woman to come up to him. They spent more time together than Reykr had spent even with his cousin since he had been here. Speaking of whom, Reykr's eyes drifted from Alessandra (but not without giving her a charming smile and a hand on her shoulder) to Draugr Helsi. His daughter. He'd yet to tell Alessandra that he had a child with his cousin, nor was he about to spill that can of beans. Reykr probably never would spill those beans. Just as his cousin never bothered to let him know of his daughter. His eyes went to the others as they started to filter in, and among them were the Boss. Reykr pulled his ears back and lowered his head as the Boss walked past them and towards Salvia and her pedestal. His eyes searched the crowd once more and then there was the she-hulk of a woman that was his former lover, and his cousin. The one who controlled him in a sense. The one who always made him come back to her. He looked straight at the woman, even though they were not of same rank, but they were of the same family, so Reykr expected that she would not do anything, much less even notice that he was looking at her so hard.

Soon the speaking began. Eris stepped down, and Salvia was stepping up to take her place. Then she let the Boss speak. Reykr listened to the words of the Boss, with the news of his new sons, and of the other pregnant women, in the pack. He also spoke news of new ranks, victory of the war, as well as how there was to be a Supper soon, and that the hunters should start to prepare their catches. Reykr, grew slightly excited about his first Supper because he really did like to hunt. Hell, he was in the Hundr caste of the hearg he came from, and he was one of the best, and the youngest, so he was more than excited to provide food for his pack. A feast really.

The male turned his head to Alessandra and he smiled lightly. His voice was low, and his muzzle pointed towards her ear and he spoke: I'm excited for my first Supper. I'm gonna go hunting this weekend. Want to help me? His eyes dropped to look at the woman and her icy blue eyes of hers, for she was much shorter than he, and he had to look slightly down to match her gaze. I bet we'd be able to get something good for the Supper. spoke the man, the same charming smile showing up on his face as he looked to the girl with the skull 'tattoo'.

<style>
.Reykr-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-sie img{width:300px; float:left}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#68875d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread