Courage as deep as despair
Her pity party was interrupted however by two males who came over to talk to her. One a d'Artesian and the other a Casa member. The one with the hat looked quite unhappy with the D'artesian man's presence, either that or they were having a lover's tiff. Jace wasn't homophobic so this thought didn't bother her, she was quiet as she spoke, his foreign voice making her more aware of her own strange sounding accent,

"Oh. yes. Thank you. I was just remembering things that I shouldn't be." Her mouth pulled into a frown and she looked away from the two of them for a moment trying to compose herself again. When she looked back at them she was more like her usual self, strong and solid with a regal grace about her,

"I am Jace by the way. Jace Wolfe. May I know your names too?" Polite and courteous, that was her name. Just then Jace noticed another figure sneaking into their less occupied corridor, one that she had had a past transgression with and did wish to apologize for it. Hotaru looked so lost and overwhelmed, she turned to the two men before they could answer her first question,

"Excuse me a moment would you." She again didn't wait for their answer and padded towards the higher ranking woman, her voice was hesitant and inquiring,

[color=purple]"Hotaru. Are you okay?"[.color]

Messages In This Thread