Spin me a tale
Big Grin And I made him grab her to stop her falling

He didn't notice the smaller woman it was too late to correct himself and he bumped into her, only slightly but it was enough with their size differences. He dropped the cup he was holding and reached out, grabbing her arm gently to stop her fall. The drink spilled onto the floor and the glass tinkled quietly as it hit the floor and, thankfully, didn't break. He steadied her with his firm but soft grip, a small frown working his face as she hunkered down before him and began to apologise for him bumping into her, this would not do at all.

"No no, madahm. Eet was my fauhlt, I wahs not watching whar I was wahlking. I ahm so sorry. Are ye okay? Ah deedn't hurt yahself did ah?" The male looked very concerned for her, he could have really hurt her although luckily Fenris was shining on him and he had managed to avert disaster, even his drink had only splashed onto the floor and not anybody's feet or nice clothes.

"Mah name ees Lorenzo. I ahm tha Onore, ah haven't seen yahself before around here, are ye new to Casa?"

Messages In This Thread