When I said it, I meant it
[html]
OOC Text doesn't show up too well on that dark background. Also, can't find a copy of the table with your credit, how do I add one? Points - 3 [WC: 383 || Pts: 0]

Malakai was more used to spending his time in his Lupus and Secui forms, preferring the ease of travelling on four legs as opposed to just two. The male wasn't a huge fan of horses, so when Axelle had suggested that they leave the animal back on Anathema land, Kai had been quick to agree. Even with the land eaten up quickly with each long lope of their sleek forms, it had still taken a while to get to Halifax, but he was looking forward to the trip. He had only ventured into the urban space once or twice before but he had found that he enjoyed the many walls and obstacles that he could jump up and over, like a playground for him.

As they approached, his tongue lolled just as hers did and they looked like a couple of eager pups as they ran. However, hearing her challenge, that they should race, his grin only broadened and he lifted a curious eyebrow in reply. "You wanna race me?" Kai threw his head back and laughed, a deep resounding bass noise. "I'll win with ease, Cutie, but okay, I'll race you. But if we're racing, then there has to be a prize for the winner." As they ran, he looked over at her to the side. "So what do I claim for my prize when I win?" He was very particular to use the word 'when' as opposed to 'if'. He grinned confidently, wiggling his eyebrows. His manner was suggestive and flirty, and as they ran alongside each other, Kai purposefully nudged his body against the two-toned female, half to brush his body against hers, to feel her fur against his, and half to perhaps try to knock her off course. After all, he planned to use such dirty tactics during the race. He knew that both of them would be desperate to win, at any cost, even though it was a fun competition. It was just how he was, how she was. "Because I have a couple of suggestions..." He wasn't even sure what he was going to get for his den - something to make it less bare, perhaps something to decorate the walls with. Though he would still keep that large space on his wall for her pelt.

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread