When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:301 | Pts: 3 - Ooc Smile

Axelle galloped next to him, though, it was not as fast as she could really go. She kept her head facing forward, but her ears tuned in to whatever he was saying. He was down to race, excellent. Challenge accepted. As he pushed against her, she swung out wide, though still kept her course. She was now a bit ahead of him, but not by much. She looked over to him with a mischievous glint in her eyes, ”I’ll find you one when I get there.” With that, she sped up and quickly passed him, leaving him behind her. All her muscles rippled through her silky fur and skin, and they also helped her speed. It felt good to let loose, and although she almost felt like she was running for her life, it felt good in a way. She was free.

At some point she felt like Kai was catching up with her, which only made her push herself more. She gained more speed and flew toward Halifax. She didn’t dare look back behind her in fear that she would trip at the speed she was going. The city became closer and closer with every passing minute of their game. After a few minutes of being in the lead, she slowed to Malakai’s pace. His pace was fast, but it was comfortable – not extreme like the rate she was going at a few seconds ago. ”Thought I’d slow down to hang with the losers for a few…” She taunted him, looking at him and smiling. She crossed over toward him, and bumped him, although harder than he did to her before. Then she sped up again, getting away from him just in case he tried anything slick. She gained a few feet ahead of him, despite how tired she was getting.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread