When I said it, I meant it
[html]
WC: 301 || Pts: 3

For the entire run, the large black male had this glint in his eye as he ran. As Axelle mentioned finding him a prize when she got there, to when she avoided his little side swipe. As he watched her take off ahead, he simply smirked, letting her run on. After all, he got to watch her from behind, the way her muscles tensed and became more defined as she loped, he enjoyed watching her move, he enjoyed watching her experience such freedom. No, he didn't mind running behind her, not one little bit.

Eventually, when she slowed up and came to drop herself next to him as he ran, Kai chuckled to himself at her words, nodding a little as if in understanding and agreement. He had been ready for her dirty tactics, and as she had knocked into him, he had let her but had been very careful of his footing and so stumbled but made it look worse than it was, giving her the perceived upper hand. He smirked once more as she pulled in front again, resuming his blatent staring at her, admiring her, and when she was turned ahead, watching the road before them, Kai grinned and suddenly changed course, veering off to his left, heading along a small, hidden track. His body blended in with the dark foliage, and suddenly, he sped up, watching her briefly glance behind, only when she looked, he wasn't in the same spot she had left him. He took the opportunity and veered back on course, this time right by her side, in another side swipe, this one more powerful and well aimed than the last, aimed directly to knock her off her feet, or at least break her stride. He would win this race and claim his prize at Halifax.

Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread