When I said it, I meant it
[html]
Ooc Awww, Malakai has got her a present <3 [WC: 728 || Pts: 7

Kai kept a brief eye on Axelle as he shoved her, and he saw her stumble, and despite the fact that he had been one to cause it, he was watching in case she actually fell and became injured. But she seemed fine, and he was able to grin broadly and take off, taking advantage of her ebbed stamina and stumble. When they finally reached Halifax, and his paws hit the sidewalk, only then did he slow, easing off in his run before coming to a stop, his own tongue lolling as he panted, that smug, triumphant look plastered all over his face. It had felt good to stretch his legs properly, and as he glanced behind him, he saw the female following closely. He had beaten her but only by the smallest of margains.

His eyes remained firmly locked onto the female as she shifted, and he followed suit soon after, concentrating on his form, shifting from his four-legged form into his Optime. He did throw a brief glance around the street to see if anyone else was around, given that he wasn't wearing any clothes either, and finding that they were alone on the deserted street, Kai looked over to Axelle as she sat herself on the bench to try and catch her breath. As she asked what he wanted as his prize, Kai immediatly grinned broadly. Standing tall now, he headed over to the bench and leaning right against her, he bowed his head, brushing his muzzle against her ear closely, whispering there. "I think I'll take a raincheck on claiming my prize, Cutie. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I wanna claim it." His tone was dark, sultry and seductive, with good reason. He knew exactly what he wanted for his prize. Her. But not yet.

When she mentioned meeting back in the same place in half an hour, Malakai nodded and pulled back from her, watching as she bounded off. He watched the way she moved, with that mischevious grin of his before he turned and wandered off. Kai didn't actually know what he was looking for, and so turning down a few side streets, he came across a few abandoned shops. Perfect. Heading inside one of them, he found a few items of clothing to cover himself with. Not particularly needed but would come in useful to carry items in the pockets, so he only took a pair of cut off jean shorts. Pulling them on, something else caught his eye. Heading over to the far wall, his eyes cast over the items there, wiping the dust from the glass cabinet. And with a strong blow, he broke through the glass and reached in, pulling out a few items out, examining them closely with a bright grin, before stuffing them into his pocket. He would keep them a secret, hidden away for now, and throwing a brief glance over his shoulder, as if to check no-one had seen him, his eyes returned to the other items in the broken counter, pulling out a thin chain with a pair of dogtags on the end. He slid the chain over his head and glanced to the dogtags that now sat upon his chest.

Heading out into the street once more, he let his eyes scan the doors, and nearby, noticed another shop. Heading into it, he found a few items that would do to furnish his den - a small table and a piece of wood that would do as a shelf if he could find the right fixings. He spent a little while longer in the shop, picking up a nice, heavy blanket that would do for his den door before heading back out, the items under his arms as he headed back towards their meeting point. However, on the way, he heard a yell. Axelle. He followed the voice and saw her drag out a large matrass into the street, chuckling to himself with a raised eyebrow. He approached with a grin. "Now I think you might struggle to carry that thing back to Anathema lands on your own, as well as managing my stuff. Hope you've been doing your lifting exercises!" Kai chuckled, lifting a foot to press against the bouncy matrass. It would certainly be comfortable to sleep on. "Seriously, how are we gonna get this stuff back without killing ourselves?"

Table by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread