When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:829 | Pts: 7 – Awww <33 Picture of carriage here

Kai approached, almost out of nowhere like usual. He stood beside her examining the bed, too. She looked over at him, ”Don’t worry. We’ll manage somehow.” The mattress had to be at least a Queen size, so it definitely would not be capable of carrying it home. Axelle stood there for a moment before realizing that her shopping trip wasn’t over, she still needed a few things. ”You’re all done so soon?” He was quicker than she was and he got like five items, though she didn’t know that.

Axelle looked toward the opposite end of the block, ”I’ll be right back.” She took off toward the other corner and turned, disappearing from Kai’s view. The femme searched the streets for something like a trailer where they could put their stuff. She didn’t find anything on the streets, but when she passed a house on the far end of the block, there was a horse carriage outside. The carriage seemed to be in great condition, and as she pushed it, it moved. Its luggage compartment seemed big enough to fit her mattress plus his stuff, and it was like a miracle. The only problem with a horse carriage was that they didn’t have a horse. Pushing the thing themselves would be better than carrying their stuff on their backs though.

The two-toned Marbas pushed the thing toward the other block where Kai was. Being empty, it wasn’t that hard to push or pull, but she was pushing it from the back. It had a horse harness attached to the front panel, and if they had a horse they would be totally set. ”I found our problem solver!” Axelle called to him from behind the large vehicle. She would keep it in Anathema’s stables and it would be hers, but she would let others use it too. She pushed it all the way up to where the mattress was leaning against the wall. ”The only problem is pushing it to Anathema… Though, I prefer pushing this than carrying all the stuff ourselves. Can you help me with the mattress?”

As he helped her pick up the mattress and throw it into the back of the wagon, she watched his muscles ripple. Even though she was concentrating on not dropping the thing on her head and hers were rippling just as much, she never saw Kai actually use his before. It was a nice sight. When they were done and the mattress was as secured as it would ever be, she turned to him while brushing off the dirt and dust from her coat, ”Do you need help carrying anything? You can push the wagon to wherever you left your stuff; I’ll be there in a second.” Then she disappeared through the doorway that she ripped apart with the mattress. She ran back upstairs just to check that there wasn’t anything else she could use. She hit the kitchen first, rummaging through the cabinets. She took a few bowls from the cabinets, but left most of the other stuff alone. She searched for some alcohol, but there was none. Whoever lived here before either cleaned it all out, or wasn’t a drinker. She snorted and went into the next room – a bathroom. She looked around in there, but there wasn’t much. She added a brush to the collection of her bowls and walked out of that room as well. While passing through the living room, she passed a cute little wolf statue, in which she thought about for a second before touching it. It seemed that humans were fans of them, too. Well, some of the humans. She picked up the small detailed statue, and carefully added it to her collection of shit in her arms. She continued into the bedroom, where she placed all her things on what was left of the bedframe: the hard mattress look-alike that was underneath. It wasn’t comfortable; she tried it before she left. So, setting her things down on the box spring, she rummaged through what drawers she could. Might as well see if whoever had clothes that she liked.

She rummaged through each drawer carefully, though she didn’t find anything she liked. Not even in the jewelry section. All this person’s chains were too thin and Axelle was afraid that her thick neck would break them when she put them on, so she just left everything there. She picked up her collection of items and headed back outside. She followed the block, not finding Kai where she had left him, and turned the corner to see him at their original meeting place. She carefully placed all of her delicate items in a small corner of the wagon before turning around to him, ”Okay. I got everything I need. Did you? Did you get a curtain for your door?” The curtain was pretty important for privacy, if he ever wanted that in his own den. The next step was figuring out how to install a door.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread