When I said it, I meant it
[html]
Ooc Picture of his gift here [WC: 598 || Pts: 5

When she said that they would manage to carry all of their goodies, Kai snorted a little skeptically. There was no way that they would be able to carry everything, certainly not in one trip and it was a long journey to make twice over. Kai shrugged a little when she asked if he was done and he flashed her a typically triumphant grin, as if it had been some sot of race to see who could finish the fastest. "Hey, I know what I came for." A lie. He had had no clue, but just got lucky. "If I know what I want, I go after it and I always get what I want." His eyes gleamed with the fire of his double meaning, as if his words should be directed at her in particular, his voice dripping with that darkness that always lingered within him.

His eyes watched her as she bounded off once more, and he set down the things he had scavanged, next to her mattrass. While she was gone, Kai stretched a little as if his half an hours worth of gathering had been hard work, before he pulled out the items he had shoved into his pocket. Holding the necklace up before him, he smiled to himself at the thought of it draped around Axelle's neck, the heart design laying against her chest. The bracelet was of similar colouring and a little plainer but matched. The necklace was black and silver in colour with highlights of white. Perfect for the female who's pelt was half black and half white.

Placing the gift back in his pocket, he shook his head at himself. Giving a female a piece of jewellry as a present. What was happening to the aggressive, arrogant male? As he thought about it though, he heard Axelle's voice along the street. Lifting his gaze to meet hers, he didn't. Instead, he saw a carriage trundling towards him and their stuff. Kai couldn't help but smirk. Helping with the mattrass as it was loaded onto the cart, he glanced sideways to see her eyes roaming over him. He didn't mention it, just kept a slow grin on his features, unable to help himself but return the sneaky gaze every now and again. As again she bounded off, Kai began loading his own items on there, what few needed to be put on the wagon. The small table for his den and rug he had picked for his den enterence covering both were loaded on with ease, and he lifted his eyes to see her return. When she asked if he had managed to pick up a curtain, Kai nodded with a sigh. "Yes, Mom, I got one. It's on the cart." He grinned to himself, looking over the red-wheeled cart. "Alright, now all we have to do is figure out the best way to get this thing back home."

Then, an idea struck him as his eyes wandered over the ropes and harness still attached to the front of the carriage. "Hey, if I can figure out how to shorten this bit... and maybe tighten this strap here..." His fingers worked over the harness, tugging at bits and tightening parts, before he shifted down into his more comfortable and stronger Secui form. Lifting his head to Axelle, he motioned to the harness. "Why don't you see if you can't harness me up? I could pull and you could push." He would basically act as the horse, pulling the cart along using the harness that with his adjustments should fit him better now.

Table by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread