When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:554 | Pts: 5 – I like it, though… I PMed you Smile BTW, feel free to do a little time lapse in your post... We'll try to suck out a few more posts before getting to AT and ending it Smile

Axe gave him a smug look as he boasted about getting what he wanted. She did too, hence her wanting him. She got him, with ease. Making him fall for her wasn’t too much work, and she was satisfied. She climbed on top of one of the sturdy wheels, the carriage rolling forward a little bit adjusting to her stance. She looked down into the carriage to make sure her fragile items were secure in their corner. He had thrown the curtain on top of them, so she wrapped them in it, just in case they would encounter some bumps along the way.

When she leaned over, gripping the side of the wagon still, she saw Kai adjusting the horse harness that was still attached to the front of the wagon. The vehicle seemed to be built to be able to accommodate two horses pulling it, and her eyes automatically searched the bottom of the cart. Sure enough, she found another harness and quickly jumped off the wheel to present it to Kai. ”Orr… we could both pull it. I think that might be more effective.” She adjusted the straps, happy to find that they didn’t have to be on the smallest hole to fit him. Apparently there were horses skinnier than Kai. She adjusted all the straps to fit him snugly. ”Do you think you could strap me in with your teeth?” She hooked the other harness to the wooden beam behind them, and stood there staring at it for a moment. She got a better idea; she put the harness on her Optime body and she lowered to her hands and knees on the ground. Then she put all the straps through the holes and put them on the same holes as she did with him. It was very loose on her Optime body, but when she began to shift into her Secui form – they started to fit better. ”Good idea?” She was just finishing up her shifting process, and by then she was form fitted to the harness. It was a little looser on her than it was on him, but she would be able to manage and pull it without problems.

Axelle attempted to step forward, thinking the carriage would be easy to pull. The first step was like trying to drag a thousand pounds dead, but once the carriage began rolling it was a little easier. They still had to work to make it move, but at least it was better than pushing it the whole way, or even carrying their stuff. Their pace was kind of slow, but steady. They would be back at Anathema in a few days’ time, which wasn’t bad at all. She looked toward Kai while pulling the cart, ”What would you do without me?” She smiled arrogantly toward him, and continued to pull the cart as fast as she could.

They hit a few bumps as they crossed Halifax's border and began walking back on the road again. The road led all the way to at least the Dampwoods, where it stopped going in their direction and swung around in the direction of Wolfville. That's where they would get off of it and walk through what clear meadows they could find because the carriage was just too big to go through the forest.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread