When I said it, I meant it
[html]
Ooc [WC: 657 || Pts: 5

As Axelle climbed down and inspected the harness he had adjusted in order to fit around him, his eyes followed her closely. They continued to do so as she strapped him into the harness, tightening the loops and pulling the straps so it fit him snugly, all the while, they danced and flickered with this impure, dark flame that seemed to radiate from him whenever she was around. She had this effect on him - like a magnet, she seemed to draw out things out of him, things he wasn't even aware lurked within him. As her body moved ever closer to his as she strapped him in, he felt his heart react, felt the blood pumping through his veins just a little quicker and his grin grow a little wider. Every touch between them was electric, and when she pulled away, Kai let out a little snort, letting his form stretch just a little in the straps, a very dark thought entering his mind. If she were to run ahead of him, the way he was starting to feel right now, he would run after her with all the strength he had in his body, pulling the cart all on his own...

Locking down his mind a little, soothing it's wildness for the moment at least, he saw her step into the harness before shifting down into her Secui form, the straps fitting to her body fairly well but they still had a bit of give in them. He chuckled a little and offered a congratulatory nod at her idea, before he leaned forwards, taking the strain of the straps, knowing Axelle was doing the same next to him. His muscles tensed and flexed, and one they finally got the cart moving, it didn't take so much effort to keep it doing so. As she asked what he would do without her, Malakai glanced to the side, lifting his eyebrow somewhat, his breaths a little laboured with pulling, before chuckling. "Well, without you, I wouldn't have a whole mattrass to carry back to Anathema and therefore would have no need for any cart to pull and therefore wouldn't be strapped up, heaving all of your den crap home. I only have a few little things I could carry by hand." His muzzle wore a permenant smirk, his mischevious nature overriding most others.

The going was a little tough until the cart found a road once more, allowing them to pick up a little more speed and pace, however as the road deviated off towards the trees, they both knew that trying to drag the cart through any sort of forest would be impossible. So treking off-road once more, they started to drag the old cart through the grass. It was there that Kai glanced over to Axelle as they pulled side by side. "Hey, you know, we make a pretty good team, you and I." It was true - they were so similar in personality and inclinations. "I mean, I'm the brains... and the brawn..." That grin widened again. "And you, Princess, are the beauty." The playful smirk faded for a second and in it's place appeared a more genuine smile, warmer than before, and his tone had shifted a little. Now, when he used the word 'Princess', it wasn't sarcastic. It was how he had started to see her now. Like a Princess, who should be admired and adored and lavished with gifts. Well, he would see to that last part with that he kept still in his pocket. The cut off jeans had been baggy enough to still manage to stay on during his shift. He had plans for that gift, and for Axelle. As they walked, still straining a little with the load they shared, Kai inched closer as they walked, letting his body brush against hers, despite the straps and harness they both wore, and his head butted lightly against her own in affection.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread