When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:645 | Pts: 5 – I time lapsed again, hope you don't mind >.<

After a while of pulling, Axelle’s tongue had been lolling out of her mouth, still dripping. She tried to keep her focus on steadily pulling the cart, but Kai borrowed it every so often to talk. ”You would not be able to carry all that crap back on your own. Who you kidding?” She gave him a smug look. He was making it seem like it was all her fault that they had to act like horses, and it was kind of, but he had things too that she knew he wouldn’t be able to carry in his arms the whole way back. She looked away from him and continued concentrating on pulling.

A little while later, Kai piped up again. ”I think we both got brains, brawn, and beauty.” She smiled at him, but wouldn’t stand being known for just beauty. Sure, beauty made beautiful puppies, it made sure one got a mate, but really it didn’t do much else. When he rubbed against her, the butterflies became restless. Her stomach fluttered with excitement, and a bashful smile spread on her lips as she looked over at him. She stretched over the wooden bar between them and gave him a lick on his cheek. ”But yes, we do make an exceptional couple.” She made sure to throw couple in there, just to see how he would react.

The two wolves continued to pull the wagon like horses around the Dampwoods, which took them twice as long to get home. Their trip was worth it, though. Axelle will be able to sleep more comfortably now, and even Kai would be able to too if he ever wanted to sleep with her in her den. Kai also got things for his den, which was good for development into the pack. Personalization was good for growth, though Axelle was confident that he would be living with her soon enough. A faint smile appeared on her face as she thought about them mates. They would make great pups. She looked over toward him, while carefully stepping around bumpy ground, ”Do you think we’ll ever become mates?” She was pretty sure that they were passed just fucking, even though they haven’t yet, but they never actually discussed moving to the next step. Axelle looked at him expectantly for a few seconds before returning her gaze to the ground before her and focusing on pulling the cart.

Anathema was just before them and it didn’t take long to reach the borders. They stepped over with their new cart and headed toward the stables, which would take them another hour or so at least. She would store her new wagon in the stables with the rest of the horses, since it is supposed to be pulled by them, and not wolves. When they would reach the stables, they would carry their items in and then… who knew?

An hour passed so quickly with them talking lightly here and there. The two wolves pulled the cart next to one of the closer entrances to their dens, which was also close to the stables as well, where Axelle planned to store the wagon. The female slowly shifted into her Optime form again, making the harness looser on her form as she compacted into a tall, lanky body. After a few minutes of shifting, her form was finally complete. She unharnessed herself, and then moved over to undo Kai’s. When she was done, she pulled the thing off of him, and turned to get the items out of the back. She took her fragile items in her arms first. ”Take your smaller items back to your den by yourself, and then come back here so you can help me with this.” She motioned toward her new bed with a head nod, then she disappeared into the darkness of the cave’s mouth toward her own den.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread